HERE AT "IRLAMS TV BOX" WANT YOU TO BE AS HAPPY WITH ANDROID TV BOX AS WE ARE WITH OUR OWN. THIS IS WHY WE ARE ASKING THAT YOU READ AND CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING BEFORE YOU MAKE YOUR PURCHASE.
Due to the nature of this item, we are not responsible for the content streamed to it. We do NOT host any media files of any kind nor do we condone piracy. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE WEB-
For the best user experience we recommend a minimum download speed of 5 mbs for Ethernet or 10 mbs for Wifi connection. Anything less can result in latency and buffering issues during video playback. The box is NOT the cause of buffering.
1. We do NOT recommend this product for anyone who expects to replace their cable or satellite provider and receive the exact same experience. Some knowledge of KODI would be extremely helpful.
2. We do NOT have control over apps or content. We do not host any video files. We simply give you a means of obtaining them. We will assist you in finding content if you are having difficulties but offer NO guarantees to their existence or quality.
3. For those of you that need Live HD Sports or local channels, we recommend you use this box as a "companion" to your existing cable, satellite or HD antenna.
4. Anyone who requires Live HD TV should consider a paid subscription service.
5. This works best for watching all the latest movies and TV shows On Demand
6. You can watch many movies and TV shows in HD using various streaming apps but we do not support them.
7. You will, at some point, experience "dead links" or buffering issues when viewing content. This is caused by latency via the Internet. This is NOT caused by your box.
The Internet is also known as "The Information Highway" and at times that highway will need maintenance or there is so much traffic that it slows to a crawl. Even million dollar servers we are connecting to, like Netflix has, so some downtime needs to be expected.
8. We will not refund anyone simply because they can not find the exact content they are looking for. Again, we do not supply the content itself.
Your box is not "defective" simply because you are unable to stream certain content or if an app does not work.
If you are willing to take the time to learn how to use it, this little box absolutely can Lower your costly cable/satellite bills. However, you need to understand its limitations as well.
By purchasing this box you are joining a rapidly growing community that is always there to help you. YouTube, FaceBook and various forums on the Web are just a click away for you to learn more about Kodi and the great content that is available to you.
If you have any questions, please contact us either by e-